Wilson Lamb

All forms of tarps and plastic will go bad and cause trouble.
Stack and sticker wood as described.
Put some stickers on top and cover with roofing metal.
Either weight the metal or run stickers across the top and tie them down to
lower stickers with heavy twine.
This gives ari circulation and doesn't fall apart.
I don't think MDF can stay outside in any case.
Wilson
"Tim Zimmerman" wrote in message
m...
My small collection of MDF boards and hardwood don't have
storage because our shed is 80-percent full. Today, a bad storm
passes thru our neighborhood and destroys many of my MDF
boards, which were temporarily covered with a silver tarp.

The woods were relocated far away from the protection of
the house when a couple of black widows were found on the
boards. I have a large roll of thin, clear plastic wrap that I will
use to wrap the ones I salvage. What is common way to protect
our wood stocks from rain?

Thanks