Ba r r y

On 18 Feb 2005 14:27:51 -0800, "foggytown" wrote:

Australia's Dingo Barrier Fence, nor do you work the Savannah,
capturing and tagging wildebeests."
--Michael J. Nelson

Don't laugh, but I actually live near a school where a guy teaches
off-road driving to dentists, Wall Street suits, etc... in Range
Rovers.

Rover provides vehicles to the school. The guy has been featured in
several magazines and makes an excellent buck doing it. I see it as
no different than the Richard Petty Experience for Outback wannabees.

The school is in East Haddam, CT.

Barry