mac davis

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 15:13:20 -0500, "George" george@least wrote:

"mac davis" wrote in message
.. .

I have to clarify #3, Darrell.... sanding the AIR part is very easy...
Sanding the wood part was an "interesting" experience.. *g*

Do you use a card of opposite color to show the shadow of the wood swinging
around? Not that it will keep you safe always, but I find it a big help.

I got on a wing jag after Darrell posted first off. Must have made a dozen
pieces off and on through the week. Lot of people give the "wow, that's
interesting" comment, but no takers....

Oh, I can see it ok, just hard to sand. I ended up using a long piece of 150
grit emery cloth and let it kind of "flap"..

I haven't tried selling anything, just filling the garage up....lol
the neighbors said "oh, looks like an antique bath tub.. my wife was impressed,
though, and that works for me.. *g*

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing