Gunner

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 14:36:26 -0500, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 11:39:47 -0500, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .

But then..you do so love Emperor King Teddy the First dontcha?

I never could stomach that manatee-in-a-suit. On the other hand, you seem
awfully quick to defend Laura the Highway Killer.

Why the hell is she walking around loose, anyway? She should still be in
prison.

Why are they both walking around loose?

That's a good question. I guess they're both good examples that having the
right connections can keep you out of jail even if you kill somebody.

If it works for the Kennedys and the Kerrys, its good enough for
everyone else.

Gunner

It's better to be a red person in a blue state
than a blue person in a red state. As a red
person, if your blue neighbors turn into a mob
at least you have a gun to protect yourself.
As a blue person, your only hope is to appease
the red mob with herbal tea and marinated tofu.

(Phil Garding)