Glenn

A single stero plug would give the three connections needed and give you
disconnect for the internal pot. A couple of screws to set min max ranges
on the foot pedal and you should be there. Seems like it would be more
convienient to have the min max settings on the welder though.

Glenn
"Martin H. Eastburn" wrote in message
Ernie Leimkuhler wrote:

In article , Glenn
wrote:

SNIP
Just fished a Earnie Ball Volume pedal out of my son's dump box.
I gave it a good washing - I think excessive drink material was a dust
collector :-)

So I scored it - It contains a high quality Pot - I haven't measured it
yet.
Two phone plugs provides the three connections - or a new connector added
to the
1/4" Al metal 'box'. Two U shaped turned such to have two flats outside.
It doesn't jump back when the foot is lifted - that is the why spring
needed.

The pot - will be measured - just did - 100k ohm.

Martin
--
Martin Eastburn, Barbara Eastburn
@ home at Lion's Lair with our computer