Martin H. Eastburn

R.H. wrote:

"Martin H. Eastburn" wrote in message

Jonathan Wilson wrote:

R.H. wrote:

Just posted some new photos:

http://puzzlephotos.blogspot.com/

272 window lock
273 lathe dog
274 pin striper - single size single line. Bottle is for the thick ink.
275 clay pigeon hand thrower - target practice with a shotgun or '45 :-)
276 Simple iris camera lens or a lamp shutter.
277 dry wall screw anchor
266 egg dipper / candle the egg for internal viewing or coloring eggs.
267 acorn nut - from sheet metal - lower quality than solid material.
268 bayonet
270 tin type or a true lantern slide for carbon arc viewing.

These are all correct, though I'm still not sure about 266, I have to admit
I hope it doesn't turn out to actually be an egg dipper, also I'm not sure
277 is for drywall.

277 isn't drywall - it is the backside of a wood piece that is bolted to something.

The Iris could be a shutter for a color spot or bright lamp - or carbon arc lamp to shut
down the volume of light to the subject. The real question is how tough is the item -
is it very thin - then camera - if reasonable thick then lamp or a projector (carbon lamp)
limiter. or on/off switch.

Martin

--
Martin Eastburn, Barbara Eastburn