daestrom

Is someone trying to re-invent the wheel here or is infiltration due to
stack effect being argued?

Well, we're not trying to 're-invent' it, but that is exactly what we're
discussing. Old 'Gymmie Bob' doesn't believe that a temperature difference
between the air inside the house and outside creates any 'significant' sort
of pressure difference. But he seems to grasp at some level that such a
temperature difference can cause a draft up a chimny (i.e. 'stack effect').

But apparently his physics education stopped before he got to grade 9 where
,"This is all basic grade 9 physics where I was raised."

daestrom