Silvan

Corey wrote:

Do I need to use any special kind of rag to apply stain - like a special
lint-free rag? Or can I just use an old t-shirt?

You have to use panties that came off a wimminz of an appropriate color for
the job. Blonde's panties for light colored stains and pickling work,
brunette's panties for darker walnut-like stains, redhead's panties for
doing cherry or red oak type stains. If she's shaved or dyed, and you
can't tell the hair color, then you can also substitute skin color.
Caucasian for light stains, African-American for walnut, or Native
American, Latina, or maybe Asian for the more reddish in between shades.
Also, if you plan to do a lot of staining of differnet colors, tell SWMBO
you're going to have to start assembling a harem. If you don't have a
harem, you'll have to go looking for these wimminz out in public somewhere,
and tell them you need to stain their panties.

Isn't this in the Flexner book?

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/