dadiOH

Gary Stone wrote:
My most recent experience with them went like this. (last Monday) The
snow blower a Craftsman, 29" model threw the auger drive axel out of
the bearing flange, screwed up the impeller, auger, bent two pins,
broke both shear pins, chewed the hell out of the intake hood and
impeller barrow. The price? Zip, Zero, Zilch, Nada. They did OK by me
this time. I was expecting a bill somewhere just under the price of a
replacement model.

Under warranty?

--
dadiOH