Bob G

On 18 Feb 2005 18:03:32 -0800, "Doug" wrote:

There is almost always more than one way to perform any given operation
in a WW project. But in general, all things being equal, which machine
would you reach for when making a miter cut, or any similar angled
crosscut that needs to be as precise as you can make it. Is there
reason to believe, for example, that a table saw, properly set up,
would give superior results? Would the miter saw. Does it depend
entirely on the settup of the machine? or is it simply user preference?

Looks like nobody has replied to your question....

All I an say is that my TS is more accurate then my CMS...so for any
critical work the TS gets the nod....if trimming a house then the CMS
is good enough...

The Key word above is MY.... in referencing the TS & CMS ...... Other
guys may have a killer CMS and a cheap TS...

Bob Griffiths
My way is not the only way BUT with MY tools its the best way