Edwin Pawlowski

"toller" wrote in message

I installed it and it cuts just fine. Sure is better than that Dewalt
POS.

When I bought my 12" DeWalt I figured I'd get a better blade for it before
long. I used it for a flooring project and it was adequate. Then I let a
friend use it for a laminate floor knowing it would trash the blade and I'd
get a new one anyway.. I decided to send a couple of blades (one a Freud
that I liked) for sharpening and figured for $15 I'd get the DeWalt done at
the same time.

The DeWalt is cutting better than new and I have no desire to get a better
blade now.
--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/