SteveB

"Lane" lane (no spam) at copperaccents dot com wrote

Isn't that the truth. I just "sold" an item on ebay that is heavy cast
iron. The guy freaked when he got the invoice. $10 for the part and almost
$60 for the shipping. The weight was mentioned in the auction description,
plus there was one of the "estimate shipping" boxes there for them to
input their zip code. Jeesh!

Lane

I don't know how many times I have had the following circumstances .........

i sell something, and the shipping calculator is included in auction

bidder e mails me and asks, "How much is shipping?"

no zip code, no nothing.

indredible.

Steve