Andrew V

"Waynemak" wrote in message
Going to burn coal, where are you located?? I have had many Klinkers this
year, it has been a real pain cleaning out the stove once a week. I have
been getting the real hard ones that block the grates.

Wayne,

I'm in Southern Vermont, a place called Sandgate. I want to buy
Blacksmithing coal in bulk for resale and saw pricing and info on coal
boilers during a gooooogle. I realize you need anthracite for heating but
that's no problem. You can get auto-stoker boilers that only need feeding
every 2-3 days, and they have enough capacity to offset the heat load in the
house as well. Anything I can do to reduce our oil usage is a good thing.
(1800 gal last yr) I looked @ wood boilers but I'm not interested in feeding
it every day or doing the chopping ect., there's no economy in it if you by
the wood. I am also looking at solar panels for the shop but that wont help
with the house.

Andrew