Gary Stone

"dadiOH" wrote in message
Stormin Mormon wrote:
I'm curious what some of the other folks have found for Sears prices.

I think their repair prices are obscene. I would never buy anything
from Sears that necessitated repairs through them.

--
dadiOH

My most recent experience with them went like this. (last Monday) The snow
blower a Craftsman, 29" model threw the auger drive axel out of the bearing
flange, screwed up the impeller, auger, bent two pins, broke both shear
pins, chewed the hell out of the intake hood and impeller barrow. The price?
Zip, Zero, Zilch, Nada. They did OK by me this time. I was expecting a bill
somewhere just under the price of a replacement model.

Stone