Mary Fisher

"Andy Hall" wrote in message

Spouse used it recently to clean the landing carpet where I spilt
dripping (don't ask) a couple of years ago. I'd tried with all sorts of
household cleaners, they seemed to work for a time but didn't do a
permanent
job. This time the extensive marks haven't returned.

Mary, you don't really think that that one can be allowed to slip by
unnoticed do you?

LOL!

My guesses a

- applying dripping to spouse's chilblains

He doesn't have them. But is dripping a cure for chilblains?

- cooking chips in the bathroom

No, I rarely cook chips and when I do I use truffle oil or duck fat. We have
no cooking facilities in the bathroom - except poaching I suppose. Or
coddling ...

- "assistance" for bedroom activities

Not needed. We're not 70 yet!

I bet that the reality is more interesting.....

Not really, that's why the caveat. I'd been making tallow candles in my
workroom which is a converted second bedroom. I took the dipping tank to the
bathroom to clean and tripped ...

You know how when you spill a very small glass or jug of milk and it spreads
far further than you'd imagine possible?

Molten tallow has the same property ... :-(

Today I've been processing tallow for a forthcoming film on soap making with
the Gnome. I stayed in the kitchen with a hard floor!

Mary

.andy