Needless to say couldn't find what I wanted anywhere!

Just tried suspending it upside down no joy. It's weird as soon as I
walk out of the room 20ft and into my bedroom the signal dies
completely, not impressed. Im thinking now its just purely down to the
makeup of the building although a majority of the upstairs walls are
lathe and plaster which I thought radio would deal with easily. My
other place which was mainly dry lined had no problems.

I will make another attempt to get a 802.11g card tommorow and try
again, failing that I guess I'll have to wire in somekind of repeater.
I'm not even convinced that this is going to work very well either.

Do I just need a wireless access point and are these actually wireless
devices or will I need to cable this into my modem/router?

TIA

Cheers

Richard