Andy wrote:
"Richard" wrote in message
m...
hello All

I have a wireless thermostat (yep good old CM67) and that has no
problems at all working from all rooms.

Have you ruled out interference from the CM67 ?

Yes I have, I have also now reached a point in life where I no longer
take it around with me everywhere!

I dont have any CCTV cameras around either. I've tried the LRS setting
as Indian robot advised and still not much success. In fact it is the
same, although it is better than yesterday and I can get access in my
kitchen which is directly below the wireless kit (Lathe and plaster
ceiling) and I can get a signal in the room next door (solid brick). I
cant however get a signal anywhere else! The lounge is really where I
want it and outside. I'm going to pop of to Currys now to get a 54g
card to see if that makes any difference.

Thanks all for all your feedback

Richard