Mary Fisher

"Blair Malcolm" wrote in message
--

Thanks for your help. Could you tell me the model you have
Blair

Just had a look:

Karcher 1102 Vaporapid.

I got it a few years ago and it might have been superseded.

A son bought one in Germany when he was posted there and said I couldn't
live without one, he insisted that I got one. I was impressed when I saw his
in use just on his windows (I don't like cleaning windows, it takes ages to
get them as good as I want). When we got back to Leeds I ordered one from a
local electrical supply shop. We always buy things from them, they give us
and everyone else a good deal and we want them to continue trading. But
apparently we couldn't have got one in the big places anyway.

I can recommend it 100%, ever time we use it for something new I'm pleased
:-) Spouse used it recently to clean the landing carpet where I spilt
dripping (don't ask) a couple of years ago. I'd tried with all sorts of
household cleaners, they seemed to work for a time but didn't do a permanent
job. This time the extensive marks haven't returned.

Mary