Dan Buckman

Default Finaly a weight loos program that actually works.

For years I've known I had a weight problem.
The signs were all there, my view of the floor was obscured, couldn't
turn without bumping into something.
Last year I decided I had better do something before it was too late.
I gave away the van norman 10 and I took the kosovit screw machine to
the yard, loosing well over 7,000 lb, but still I didn't feel comfortable.
Over the holidays the zoning officer paid a visit and when he said I
looked like a machine shop I knew last years efforst were only a start.
So with dedication and determination and high prices for scrap I believe
I am now on the road to recovery.
Pulled my planer appart, two loads of parts to the yard totaling 11,000
lb and the bed and table out side ready to go for that much weigh loss
again. Irby came 350 miles to help me loose about 2,000 more lb in the
form of the myford coppy lathe and what was left of a millrigh I stole
the heads from, Tomorow god willing someone is scedualed to come pick up
one of the cincinnati 20" shapers and the brown and sharp #3 mill good
for perhaps as much as another 12,000 lb.
Just one or two more things and I'll be ready for the spring swimsuit
issue of machinest.
Eat your heart out weight wathchers.