Brian Oakley

"Gregory" wrote in message
ervers.com...
Whirlpool "Clean Touch", Heavy Duty, Electric Clothes Dryer.

I know that 10-yrs is a long time, but everyone of my neighbors has had
theirs for that long and some 15+ years!

Anyway, for the last couple of weeks, it takes 2 long cycles for the

clothes
to dry. I checked the lint filter, checked for kinks in the exhaust pipe,
etc., but don't know where to look next. Any ideas as to what would be
causing this inefficiency?

Do the clothes get warm when they dry? If not, you may have an electrical
part in the back that is bad. I had to put in a "kit" on my whirlpool. It
lasted a while, but I suspect I also had a clogged vent (mine goes up
through the roof) and it stopped drying again.