Lurch

On 18 Feb 2005 16:02:05 GMT, F strung
together this:

It looks like Screwfix's 'Clipsal Converta Socket Double to Triple' (12362)
might be just what I want to solve a problem, but I don't know how it
converts the double socket into a triple. The website description says 'No
new pattress, fittings or wall chiselling required' so how does the triple
fit? Does it fit into the double's box and extend beyond it at one end (or
both)? Does it stick out from the wall much more than a standard socket?

The Converta socket extends to either side of the existing double
socket box. From the wall it sticks out a couple of mm more than the
length of an earth pin on a 13A plug.
--

SJW