What are the settings on your network card.

I'd recommend

Mode be set to Infrastructure
TXRate to auto
Powermode to continuous access

On a small network I recommend using static IPs instead of the DHCP
server.

On your access point check that the settings all match up
Set the Preamble to Short Preamble.

The wirless standards keep changing especially with regards to things
like encryption and it's a pain when you add new hardware to an
existing network because the new hardware.

My advice would be to get a new card that is designed to go with your
router. However before you fork out =A330-50 you may want to take your
router to another house, office or garden etc and test it there so you
can rule out interference at your home. If you have a laptop simply
take the router and laptop and plug them in somewhere else and using
your browser, type in the IP address of the router in to test your
connection. You don't need to worry about any other cables such as ADSL
because they are unrelated.

Good luck=20

alex