Lee

I have worked with a number of wireless kits and I now only use D-Link
as I have found them to be the most reliable.

Lol, don't say that around the router forums if you don't want to be
flamed VBG Especially the Di-624
Check that you have the latest firmware and that the card is compatible.

D-Link firmware seems to be the weak point, my router is fine with the
latest f/w, but was temperamental through the previous 5 releases.

I've thrown the matching D-Link 54g laptop card in the bin as being next
to useless though, the internal mini-pci Dell TrueMobile one I
subsequently bought is much better It's sitting at -30dBm signal and
-91dBm noise, 2 rooms away from the router
Are you using XP with sp2 as it causes a lot of problems with WLANs if
they are configured manually (Properly)
Alex

Each to their own of course, but I turn of the XP wireless management
service, because it's nothing but a royal pain. The Dell client works
much better on my Toshiba

Lee
--
Email address is valid, but is unlikely to be read.