Hi Alex

I have covered the usual suspects, interference, objects, resetting AP
etc before I posted this. unfortunately I dont have access to my old
router so cant try that and the card is compatible with the new router
as this is backward compatible with the 802.11b standard.

I did however just ring the Belkin Helpdesk in India, suprise surprise.
Apart from the women talking like a robot (and an indian one at that)
which was a little difficult to undestand, she gave me a potential
solution all within 10 minutes.

The potential solution was to change the wireless mode to Mixed LRS
from auto. Auto never seems to work well and should of thought about
changing this myself!

Anyway something to try.

Thanks for your response.

Cheers