IMM

Default Methods of cooling a room

"Julian Fowler" wrote in message
On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 20:08:51 +0100, "IMM" wrote:

"Julian Fowler" wrote in message

snip

read the site some more

... so that I can extract the words that support your misunderstanding
of these particular research results and ignore all the rest? I have
only glanced at the main body of the paper; however, if (as you seem
to be suggesting) that contains important information that is not
covered in the executive summary then I suggest that this is a very
poorly written paper (which could suggest that the underlying research
ain't too hot either).

So that means you haven't looked all over the institutions site then.

---