Gregg

Well I went ahead and ordered the Wilton, on ebay .

wrote in message
ps.com...
Hi Greg:

There are really only two lathes to think about. The Jet Mini is the
better of the two, however, for the money, around $89.00 Wilton makes a
mini that will do pens and anything up to 8" Diameter bowls.

The Other Bruce

Leo Van Der Loo wrote:
Hi Gregg

You would be much better of if you go to the penturners website, I'm
sure they are much better able to answer al your penturning relaated
questions.

http://www.penturners.org/forum/portal.asp

Have fun and take care
Leo Van Der Loo

Gregg wrote:

Ok, I am in the makret for a economical althe for a beginner in pen

making.
Does HF make one? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.