IMM

Default Methods of cooling a room

"Simon Gardner" [dot]co[dot]uk wrote in message
In article ,
wrote:

In other words, it can be of use all year round and for several

purposes -
far more sensible than blowing a fortune, I think, during a
once-in-several-years heatwave

It's not "once in several years". The temperature and or humidity gets way
to high every year for a good three months. Why bother with the central
heating? After all, mostly you don't need it. I mean, just for December,
Jan, Feb, it's hardly worth it, eh?

It is easy to keep cool, but not keep warm. Most people like hot weather,
that is why we all flock to the Med each year.

---