Lew Hartswick

jim rozen wrote:

I think I should be allowed to disregard the posted speed
limits. It's only unskilled drivers who pose a danger to
themselves and others on the road, by driving above the
speed limit.

Jim

There must be a lot of that sort of logic around Albuquerque.
Every morning as I drive down Menaul (3 lanes each way) at
about 40 mph (even in the 35 areas) staying with trafic, there
is always a bunch of cars and trucks zipping by cutting in and out
doing at least 10 mph faster and at the next trafic light there
they are waiting for the light to change. :-)
...lew...