R.H.

"DoN. Nichols" wrote in message
In article ,
R.H. wrote:
Just posted some new photos:

http://puzzlephotos.blogspot.com/

O.K. Again -- I'm answering from rec.crafts.metalworking.

272) Hanging clip for whiteboard or the like, fits aluminum rails around

room.

273) Forked tail (metal) lathe dog.

274) Rolling paint line applicator.

275) Hand clay pigeon flinger for trap or skeet shooting.

276) Iris diaphragm for camera or for (perhaps) microscope light source
Normally, it would be mounted inside the lens, for a camera, but
there is not enough of the surround to make this clear. With
the rust visible, I suspect the light source instead.

277) "Tee nut" (Brand name) for puting machine threads in wood. It
is driven into a hole from the far side, and the spikes prevent
rotation.

All correct except for the first, though I guess it could be used for that.