R. Wink

As a thought...if you're looking for what I think you are you could use the fan sensor from your furnace. The older ones
allowed for adjustment for the on-off temperature point.
R. Wink

On 17 Feb 2005 16:10:56 GMT, Ignoramus21962 wrote:

I am looking for an inexpensive oven style thermostat to make a meat
smoker with settable temperature. Range of 150-300 degrees F would be
fine. The thermostat would have to have a sensor inside an enclosure,
and control an electric range style heating element. The lowest prices
that I have seen is about $55 or so. Is there anything cheaper that
I missed?

Thanks.

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/ferrups-meat-smoker/