Joseph

"Brian Oakley" wrote in message
Hi all,
About 3 years ago we came home from a Christmas trip to find out house
very cold. The electronic thermostat was acting weird. To make a long
story short I've had two repair guys out and neither of them actually got
the heating unit repaired. Noticed that when they removed the cover to the
components in the blower unit that the unit would heat properly and not

trip
one of its breakers. When they reassembles it, and left of course, the

unit
heated but then tripped the breaker again and wouldn't heat properly. The
unit does heat some. I'm thinking it has two different heating coils in

it?
(electric). Any ideas as to any of the parts that might have to be at a
specific tilt to get it to work properly? Pretty confusing.

Not near enough information. There can be times when trouble shooting
a unit that is working properly can be very difficult. You may want to call
the manufacturer to get a recommendation for a good tech that will be
experienced in your brand.

Joseph