TURTLE

"m Ransley" wrote in message
SQ would do it for Bbq and beer, Me to, its 18 outside today, I could
use a vacation. Id bring my Titan airless and excessories . But You
would have to get me some home made shine to take home and fire up the
Smoker and throw in some fresh gulf shrimp. I will pay for the Jumbo
shrimp, cooked up a hot Cajun style would be just fine. As long as I see
Gerimiah the Bullfrog its a deal. Too cold here for a long, long,
while.

Not knowing how you want the finish to look. White Latex stain on
bare wood could come out real nice "actualy beige" with wood oils and
look antiqued-worn, Its also easier on a hangover than pure white.
Stains don`t peel, but require more often recoats as they "wear" away ,
but the non peeling is a big consideration in hard environments. But
Cyprus has its considerations . Talk to a local paint store pro, not HD.

This is Turtle.

The Painters around here have told me that it suck up paint like water if it is
dry cypress. What or how does this mean anything ?

You said something that we might change thing to is some BBQ shrimp and you can
get them down here bigger sizes like 8 to 12 shrimp to the pound to BBQ with.
there is a fellow who goes every 2 day to Cameron, La. to meet the shrimp boat
and gets fresh shrimp to sell in town. the Boats run from Monday to wed. to
friday. the boat come in to dump their catch from the 2 day run at the Wholesale
buyers house. they give the boats $.75 a pound for the 32 to 60 count --- $1.25
a pound for small 20 to 30 count --- $2.00 a pound for the 14 to 18 count ---
$3.00 a pound for the 8 to 12 count. The Boat operator will sell to you off the
boat at these prices for the Wholesale house will give them the same. they like
to sell to people because you pay cash and no record of the sale. The Boat owner
/ Skipper / Crew get each a share of this cash. these Boat can have 2,000 to
5,000 pounds of shrimp on the boat and can sell 2,000 pounds before they get to
the Shrimp wholesale house to unload. These prices are right now but during the
hot summer time these price could be cut by 30% if they are having a good year.
Also they tell me that 70% of the shrimp leave the state to go up north where
they pay big money to get these shrimp.

I think I may have to get Cardel to get me 5 pounds of the 8 to 12 shrimp to put
on the BBQ pit too. He buys them at $3.00 and sells them for $4.00 a pound.

TURTLE