MUADIBŪ

I've, uh, heard of people doing a similar thing with a snowman that was
driven over. Rebuilt the snowman, but not before driving a six-foot rebar
stake into the ground, with the top *right at* the height of the oil
pan/transfer case/muffler/differential (depending on the make) of a car.

When I was a kid we used to just build our snowmen around a fire
hydrant...............some of them got destroyed..............by
idiots riding around on bicycles or something..........never saw who
did it but there was definitely tracks right up next to it and a
sizeable spot in the snow indicating some sort of disturbance.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIBŪ

http://www.angelfire.com/retro/sster...IN%20PAGE.html

one small step for man,.....