Ross Mac

"Dorthy Fuller" wrote in message

"Dorthy Fuller" wrote

snip

Thanks for all the replies! Sorry I posted about an unknown history, we
do
know the house was built around 1838. We had contacted our local police
department. Believe it or not, we are only allowed to gather some items
and
suitcases for a couple hours here and then we will be notified when we can
return. They have the entire house yellow taped off, Police Line Do Not
Cross. This is now more scary than it is exciting! I will give another
update whenever we are allowed back inside and are given at least a clue
as
what in the world is going on.

Have Y'all been Trolled?..Ross