Speedy Jim

Richard and Tracy Lambour wrote:

I have a leak somewhere between the two floors of my house (water drips out
of a ceiling fixture hole). Due to a layer of board above my ceiling (35
year old house) I cannot see any of the piping. Who should I talk to that
may have expertise locating this leak? I have tried plumbers and general
contractors, both of whom kind of scratched their heads and said something
useful like "boy you have a problem don't you?" My goal, of course, is not
to have to destroy large portions of the house to find the leak.

Is there any other type of person I should be talking to, or am I just not
having luck finding the right people? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Rick L.

If you can't get contractors to take it seriously, you may
be better off looking for local "handyman". Check with
a hardware store in town (if any) and ask for references.

Jim