nickd

makers specs for the head, which is usually a matter of inches. You
can detach the header tank from the Boilermate, so this can easily go
up near the ceiling.

Hard to see how I can do this. As the store is in service I can'tsee
clearly how the tank is attached to the cylinder. Seems to have welded
ties, but the main connection between the two is not obvious. Any
experience of this?

If you need a new thermal store try the Gledhill Systemate, using a

I looked at the Systemate and was impressed, but can't seem to find a
price guide anywhere on here.

Incidentally, in my original post I asked if the Powermax was an
option. I have since received a tip from Baxi Potterton employee who
advised me against it. Apparently after the warranty has run out,
nobody wants to insure them, not even Baxi Potterton. Also the parts
are expensive and hard to get hold of.