SQLit

"Alan Smithee" wrote in message
news:vu9Rd.415847$8l.60327@pd7tw1no...
We recently had our sewer main cleaned and videoed to solve an "annual"
plugging up problem. The tech said our main "dipped" a little from 5 to 14
feet out from the house. The tech suggested a regular regime of vinegar

and
baking soda to soften and clear the culprit (soap-grease) as well as
flushing a tub or two of hot hot water. Does baking soda and vinegar
actually do anything? Is there something stronger I could dump down the
clean out every couple of months? How do others deal with this problem?

I use a quart of ammonia down the bath and tub, kitchen drains 4 times a
year. Followed by a sink/tub of hot water. The water is the pressure and the
ammonia will cut grease/body oils and soap.