Jim Adney

Default Mystery Solitron coaxial connectors

I have come upon a large batch of Solitron Microwave coaxial
connectors of a type which I don't recognize. They are Solitron
Microwave part # 4503-0006, fully gold plated, and appear to be
intended for soldering to rigid or semi-rigid coax.

They are male cable end connectors, about the size of a BNC, but
threaded (but not TNC). The ground ring around the center pin is about
the same diameter as that of a BNC, but this one is not slotted. The
threaded retaining ring has a 9/16" hex with a small green paint dot
on one face.

They are not N, HN, C, or UHF. Not SMA, SMB, SMC, MHV, or SHV.

The date code is 8719.

Any ideas of what these are? I'll sell them cheap if anyone can use
them. I have nothing that mates to them, but someone must. They look
like they must have been plenty expensive to buy new.

-
Jim Adney
Madison, WI 53711 USA