Ed Huntress

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 18:22:34 -0500, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"jim rozen" wrote in message
In article , Dave Hinz says...

Me? No, I'll let the NY State trooper do that. If it's a
hand-held, they'll do that. It's illegal in NY at this point.

Yes, I know. And you think that that's just fine, even though
I'm not creating a danger for me or anyone else.

Good point. I think I should be able to run red lights.
I'm really careful when I do it, and never cause a danger
for anyone else. Just because some folks crash when they
run red lights, I resent being treated like a criminal
when I do it. They should punish the act of crashing
into someone, not running the light.

Not if you're Laura Bush. You can run a stop sign and kill someone and

get
away with it, or you could, if you were from the right family, in the

right
town in Texas, during the '60's. Maybe it depends on who you kill, too.

I'm one of those
*safe* red-light runners.

That's what Laura said...right before the crash.

I wonder what Mary Jo Kopechne said?

Glub glub?

What does that have to do with running stop signs and lights?

--
Ed Huntress