Gunner

On 17 Feb 2005 18:08:38 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 17:52:22 GMT, Gunner wrote:
On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 08:47:46 -0700, "Doctor John"
wrote:

These spheres are the remnants of tofu-eating liberals which Gunner has
carefully placed there as a reminder to us all. He painted them red for
obvious reasons :-)

Auyp..its no longer legal to simply mount their heads on spikes at the
city gates. Something about sanitation or some ridiculous notion such
as that.

...damn liberals, messing up yet another tradition...

The kids were disappointed too. They used to love our Saturday
excursions down to watch the crows and ravens cleaning out the eye
sockets and cleaning off the skulls. We could always tell when spring
was in the air as they would start pulling tufts of hair to build
their nests with.

Gunner

Rule #35
"That which does not kill you,