Dan Murphy

"Scott" wrote in news:1108669569.690732.267640
@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

Hi Dan

Thanks for the quick response and simple solution to an obvious
"beginner" question. Glad I didn't get out the "big" screw driver!
:-)

For anyone researching indicators, I found an excellent comparision
table at:

http://www.longislandindicator.com

Thanks again.

Any time. Wow, nice site. It took me a while to find the DTI comparison
http://www.longislandindicator.com/indicator.html

I agree with their ratings for the most part. I figured out which DTI's are
junk and which are good the hard way. I wish there was a comparison like
this around 25 years ago. I could have saved some money. I think that the
Compac is the best, but I like my Bestest better than my Interapid. I
usually on use the Interapid only for inspection due to the 12 degree
thing. I might send those guys a couple of indicators for repair. Has
anyone used them? And what did you think of them? I've got an old 50
millionths Bestest and a one tenth Interapid that could use repair. $67.00
seems a little steep, but if it's brought back to new specs it might be
worthwhile.

Dan