Harvey Van Sickle

On 16 Feb 2005, Jeff wrote

-snip-

This reminds me of the house I used to live in, a 2 up 2 down semi
cottage, the girl next door had what looked like a net curtain rod
across her front bedroom window that she used to hang clothes on.
One evening we heard frantic hacksawing, later in the pub I asked
her boyfriend what he'd been doing, and it turns out he'd cut this
bar with a junior hacksaw...... he said it went 'twang' and
seperated about an inch on the first cut, but he'd got rid of it.
I later found the 2 foot metal 'S' buried in the plaster on my
side of the party wall .

That's a super tale; you may be quoted at some point in the future...

--
Cheers,
Harvey