Nova

Joe Bleau wrote:

Back when there were still neighborhood hardware stores in America all
you had to do was to go to any one of them to have a piece of glass
cut to measure. Slowhand, have you tried to get a piece of glass cut
lately at one of the borgs you are so fond of?

A Lowes finally opened up in my area last week. They have a booth near the
center of the store (enclosed in Plexiglass for safety reasons I imagine). The
sign on the booth indicates it's the glass cutting station.

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA