busbus

I thought about this solution, too, but there is not one perfect spot
in the garage where I can make all my cuts. I am finding, especially
with wide or long work, I need to move it this way and that; changing
the position of the saw bewteen rips and cross-cutting. In addition to
the floor situation, I have that durn post holding up the I-beam that
always seems to be getting in the way, too.

I was trying to find a nice solution so's as I can move the saw and
level it wherever I find the best place I could make my cut. I am now
seriously thinking about what Lee said and put out the extra $30 and
get a couple of the crank post-type jacks.