Leon

"busbus" wrote in message
oups.com...

My problem is that the floor has one heck of a concave shape to it
going to the drain, so I have to finagle the saw until it sits solidly.
Of course, this isn't always the best position for all cuts.

I have tried a lot of things to help level it with various degrees of
success, but none that I am happy with (yet).

Try a simpler solution, Your TS dos not have to be level. If you are
having a stability problem use only 3 wheels on your mobile base. 3 wheels
sill set solidly on any surface. My HTC Jet mobile base has 2 wheels just
left of the center of the saw cabinet and 1 wheel under the extension table.