DanG

Can you make a custom bearing pad that always goes in the same
place on the floor? A rubber doormat or similar would keep it
from skidding, stand it in the corner when not using.

(top posted for your convenience)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Keep the whole world singing . . . .
DanG (remove the sevens)

"busbus" wrote in message
oups.com...
My shop is half of a two-car garage and I use a homemade mobile
base
for my table saw and will need to do the same for additional
equipment.

My problem is that the floor has one heck of a concave shape to
it
going to the drain, so I have to finagle the saw until it sits
solidly.
Of course, this isn't always the best position for all cuts.

I have tried a lot of things to help level it with various
degrees of
success, but none that I am happy with (yet).

I was wondering if camper stabilier jacks, like these, would
work:

http://tinyurl.com/6l6j9

They seem straight-forward, easy to use, and seem like they
would
certainly stabilize the saw.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,