Zebee Johnstone

In rec.crafts.metalworking on 16 Feb 2005 18:37:42 -0800
jim rozen wrote:
In article , Zebee Johnstone says...

Umm... how are the two different?

I was drawing a line between two different catagories.

The first one contained (helmet laws + seatbelt laws)

The second one contained (drunk driving + driving while impaired, phone)

I feel the two items in the second catagory are, indeed, quite
similar. Your level of outrage that I might be saying their
not, implies to me you feel the same. Sorry for the confusion.

I think I was confused because you wanted to "punish bad driving" and
neither drink driving laws nor mobile phone laws do that.

They punish behaviour that has a statistical liklihood of leading to a
crash.

Very different thing.

Zebee