Dave Hinz

On 17 Feb 2005 10:17:54 -0800, jim rozen wrote:
In article , Dave Hinz says...

But, alcohol invariably decreases a driver's safety. Cellphone
usage only decreases a driver's safety if they're the sort of person
who can't prioritize what they should be paying attention to.

Ah, that's a bunch of baloney. Alcohol use only decreases
a driver's safety if they're the kind of person who can't
stay focussed when they're drunk.

Cite please, Jim? And yes, I recognize your tactic, but I still
contend that a physiological reaction is profoundly different than
someone being able to concentrate appropriately, or not.

You'd really want to write me a ticket for using my cellphone, even
though I'm not doing anything unsafe?