steve

Hitch wrote:
Stop me if I'm crazy, but isn't the fact that both Ford and GM are

rushing
to adopt stability control an admission that the vehicles are

inherently
unsafe under certain conditions? Seems like a car that needs a

computer to
get you out of trouble is like hiring someone to catch your horses

when
they go out of the corral instead of installing a gate. Why don't

they
just make trucks that don't roll over so easy?

News article:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2004Nov11.html

--
John Snow
"Pull hard and it comes easy"

you make a good trial lawyer,

by the same logic

Ford adds headlights to their cars, why don't they just make a car that
can be driven at night without lights? Aren't they admitting its unsafe
to drive at night?

Ford adds brakes to their cars, why don't they just make a car that can
be driven without brakes? Aren't they admitting its unsafe to drive
without brakes?

Ford suggests snow tires in winter, why don't they just make a car that
drives safe in snow? Aren't they admitting its unsafe to drive in the
snow?