Gunner

On 17 Feb 2005 15:58:01 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

All I can tell you, Ed, is that Clinton claimed to have a surplus,
and in each of those years the amount of debt went up. If my checkbook
balance gets more negative on any given month, I don't call that a
surplus.

Clintons "surplus" was largely based on expected revenues stretched
over a 15 yr period. The implosion of the dot.com bubble, and the
recession pretty well took care of that.

"Im a very rich man today, because of all the people that may give me
a check in the next 15 yrs"

Oddly enough..that doesnt sound particularly comfortable does it?

Gunner

Rule #35
"That which does not kill you,
has made a huge tactical error"